Thursday, March 21, 2013

Unsigned Artist!!!! Adam Geraghty @IrishGuitarGuy


I'm 14 years old but I have already seen the edge of this big, difficult industry... that I love. Hope you can share the same love for my music that I have for it. I've already made an established fan base through twitter and other areas, have got positive blog reviews, have been played on alternative radio shows such as Radio I'm Internet and I will be featured on Balcony TV in two weeks. I also present an alternative radio show on Radio I'm Internet.

contact info:
I am on twitter and youtube !!!



King's comments:
I listened to this young man's music and all I can say is WOW!!! At young age of 14 he is writing and producing his own music. That is talent that a lot of mainstream artist lack now a days. I hope to be able to walk in to a store one day to pick up a copy of his music. With that being said keep up the work and follow your dreams and goals!!!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, I was amazed after listening to the EP to discover Adam is so young! I can't stop listening to Revolve, so impressive and so calming!

    You can check out my blog review of Adam here: http://pluggedbyme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/adam-geraghty-haunting-introductory-ep.html

    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete