Thursday, May 16, 2013

Kanye West rants "I ain't no motherf*king celebrity"


"One thing about me. I'm the worst kinda, worst kinda, worst kinda celebrity...because all I do is make real music. All I do is sit in the studio and make real, real sh-t. and that's it. That's motherfu-king it. That's motherfu-king it. So I don't want nobody trying to run up on me with no cameras, trying to sell pictures and sh-t to magazines, asking me no dumbass questions. throwing me off of my focus and sh-t. Harassing you all motherfu-king day. I ain't no motherfu-king celebrity..."

"[I had a friend ask me, 'Are you gonna go on] SNL and you're going to do like a skit about the paparazzi and sh-t and like humanize yourself?' I ain't here to apologize to no motherfu-kers man. It ain't about me humanizing myself. At what point did I become unhuman where I had to turn myself back? Or maybe i was demonized. Or maybe I was treated inhumane and not human in that kind of situation.

"I ain't no motherfu-king celebrity. I ain't running for office. I ain't kissing nobody's motherfu-king babies. I drop your baby and you sue me and sh-t. I'm trying to make some music that inspires people to be the best they can be. I don't want nobody to ask NOTHING ELSE OF ME. Don't ask nothing else of me. Motherfu-kers chasing you down 'bout to make you crash and sh-t. And all they want is one nigga to laugh and sh-t. Hell nah I ain't doing no motherfu-king SNL skits, this my goddamn life. This ain't no motherfu-king joke. That's it. Stop that sh-t right there."



No comments:

Post a Comment