Thursday, July 25, 2013

Miley Cyrus Speaks On Jay-Z’s Shout Out On ‘SomewhereInAmerica’

> Miley Cyrus Speaks On Jay-Z’s Shout Out On ‘SomewhereInAmerica’ - Photo posted in The Hip-Hop Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

“When I was talking Instagram / Last thing you wanted was your picture snapped / Feds still lurking / They see I’m still putting work in / Cause somewhere in America / Miley Cyrus is still twerkin’”
Jay-Z’s reference to Miley Cyrus twerking in the verse and hook of ‘SomewhereInAmerica’ from his new album Magna Carta Holy Grail surprised many but looks like Miley already had an idea about the shout out, before the song was released to the public. She told MTV UK:


“Pharrell had actually hit me [up], he was like ‘Jay-Z wants to call you and tell you that he’s shouting you out in the song tomorrow. I was in Miami and was doing crazy press for my record. So I came out… and we got to go out and hear it in a club. It was fun.”

Miley is currently putting finishing touches to her new album which will feature production from Mike WiLL Made It, Pharrell and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment